COMPANY / INCENTIVES OUTDOOR
On foot or by bike, in a canoe or in a jeep, during an excursion or in some dream-like setting in the middle of the countryside, teams are invited to take part in friendly competitions, so that by the end of the day they will feel to have discovered, in an original and amusing way, the landscape, heritage, traditional arts and crafts, gastronomy and wines of Alentejo. Relationships will be strengthened through experienced cooperative interaction, new ways of managing time and resources will be developed, together they will solve stimulating challenges and discover, in themselves and in others, a range of hidden abilities and knowledge.
All our programmes can be designed either as moments of pure leisure and ways of experience outdoor activities or as a form of friendly competition between teams, with the aim of team building.
WHY TURAVENTUR PROGRAMS
- Activities duration and level of difficulty are decided by the client, whether they take place during an excursion or at a single location.
- Obey to all safety regulations both general and specific of each activity.
- Appeal to “the whole person”, through challenges and emotions that combine physical activity, intelligence, pleasure through new experiences, creativity and enjoyment.
- Development of an active and responsible attitude, stimulating teamwork, while also discovering individual talents.
- Respect for the principles of nature and heritage conservation.
- Respect for the sensibility and well being of the participants.
- Following the safety rules for each activity.
PERSONALIZE YOUR PROGRAMME
“A walk through 20 centuries”, “Medieval Adventures”, “Flavours of the Alentejo”, among others, are some of our programmes. Associated to one or more extra activities make every single programme one and only.
- Team building games
- Outdoor activities
- Rock-climbing and abseiling
- Photography safaris
- Artistic challenges
- Trials of orienteering and skill
- Archery and blowpipe tournaments
- Traditional games
- And, an almost compulsory ingredient, a blind tasting of the region’s finest gastronomy and wine.