Gastronomic tour in Évora – Taste of Heritage 3 nights
- Accommodation at an amazing Convent, from the 15th century on your gastronomic tour.
- No packing and unpacking, just relaxing.
- Very flexible guides and program – the tour can easily be adapted to your will. Tell us if you have any special interest! This is YOUR PRIVATE TOUR!
- Beautiful landscape with vineyards, olive groves, cork oaks, and grazing land.
- Outstanding Alentejo wines and fantastic gastronomy of Portugal.
- Medieval villages and Évora historical centre, classified by UNESCO as World Heritage Site.
This gastronomic tour in Évora is guided, combining the accommodation at an amazing convent built in the 15th century, located 2 kms from the historical centre of Évora and the visit to selected family owned projects, each one with their special history and unique features.
The days are all very different and include visits to wineries, artisans and producers of local specialties.
You will feel rewarded with the high knowledge of your local guide and the gorgeous landscape.
You don’t have to pack and unpack every day. Every morning you will meet your guide after a delicious breakfast and indulge on a beautiful day.
This is a very flexible gastronomic tour. Tell us what you like and we will do our best to adapt. As we meet you every day, it is very easy to adapt the tour to your preferences. After all, it’s YOUR holidays!
Day 1. Check in
Day 2. Cork and wine
Day 3. On our way to Monsaraz
Day 4. Check out, morning visit to Évora
|Note that the program was design for 1, 3 or 5 nights, but every other combination is possible. Also, if you prefer more variety on your days, ask for a program mixing walking, biking, van trips or even kayaking. Imagination is our limit!|
|If you prefer more adventure, see our touring programs, where you will do this visits on a bike.|
Day 1 - Check in
Day 2 – Cork and wine
Day 3 - On our way to Monsaraz
Day 4 – Check out, morning visit to Évora
For a single person tour Contact us.
Not Included: Transfer from and to airport, Travel insurance, Tour cancellation insurance, and all items not mentioned above.
See Terms & Conditions for more details.
Turaventur uses the REDUNIQ @Payments System. These payments are made in a simple, practical and secure way. The payment link is sent to your email, which will be redirected to a secure UNICRE page. Here the customer places the card details and makes the payment. After the data is validated and authorized by the bank, the transaction is finish. At the end you are notified of payment via email.